- Linux (Intel)
- Solaris (Sparc)
- Compaq Tru64
- Microsoft® Windows NT®
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000
- Microsoft® Windows® 2003
- Ports to other platforms available on request, based on receipt of Purchase Order!
Web Server Software
- Microsoft® Internet Information Server
- O'Reilly WebSite Professional
Database Systems (Embedded database version available)
- mSQL 2.x
- any ODBC-compliant database
Disk Space Requirements
25 Mb for software, plus additional space as needed for WebSite Director database and web page history files (varies depending on the size of your web site).
10 Mb in addition to the base requirements for the operating system and web server software.
Supported Client Platforms (Web Browser)
- Any HTML 2.0-compliant web browser (including Macintosh, Unix, and Windows environments).
- Verified for use with Netscape Navigator® and Microsoft® Internet Explorer web browsers.
- WYSIWYG editors available only on Windows-based client workstations.
- File upload is only available with Netscape Navigator® 2.0 or later or Microsoft® Internet Explorer 3.02 or later.
Supported Database Platforms
- Native Database Support for mSQL 2.x and MySQL (all platforms)
- ODBC Support for:
Windows: Any Windows ODBC-compliant database, including Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, Sybase, Progress, XML, Flat files (e.g., dBase, Pervasive, Text, etc.).
Unix: Only drivers purchased from OpenLink Software. See the section titled "APPLICATION or WEB SERVER LICENSING" (line labelled ODBC Drivers Only**) on the OpenLink Pricing Page for actual prices.
Drivers must be purchased directly from Openlink and tested in the proposed environment before installing WebSite Director.
** Minimum OpenLink license requires 1 CPU plus additional client connections required to support database access from multiple WSD users concurrently managing content.